Thai Massage one day Introductory Workshop
Next workshop Sunday 28th October 10am – 4pm
Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in attending as places are limited
Learn this beautiful healing art …
One day informal workshop suitable for qualified therapists and complete beginners. This amazing therapy uses acupressure points, energy line massage and passive stretches to align, increase flexibility and relieve tension. It provides a full body feeling of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Thai massage is given through loose clothing on a comfortable massage mat on the floor.
Learn fun, simple, effective techniques to use on family and friends, or as an existing therapist, to incorporate into your current practise.
• Complete beginners can learn massage techniques to give to friends and family
• A great introduction for those considering working towards a career in bodywork and massage
• Practising therapists can enhance their treatments by incorporating new skills
• Yoga teachers, osteopaths, physiotherapists, dancers, and sports people can learn techniques to improve their disciplines
Ana is an experienced, dedicated therapist and tutor. She initially qualified in Thai Massage in the Northern Hilltribes in Thailand in 2002 and has trained extensively in Advanced & Therapeutic Thai Massage. She also teaches Holistic Massage workshops and Professional Diploma courses.
Cost £85 (deposit £50)
- Thai Massage – Traditional is a unique style of interactive bodywork, Thai Massage is based on the principles of compassion and healing. It uses two primary procedures: applying gentle pressure with the hands and feet and a wide variety of passive stretching movements. ... read more
- The Art of Being Present – Breema A beautiful, centering and deeply healing bodywork which invites your body, mind and feelings to connect, allowing you the space to experience your true nature. ... read more
- Ana Wilkinson BSc Hons, ITEC Dip, QTS, RMANM offers Holistic Massage, Thai Massage, Lymph Massage, The Art of Being Present – Breema, Reiki Master Teacher, Holistic Massage and Thai Massage courses ... read more