The Harmony Centre
The Harmony Centre hosts practitioner-led workshops on a regular basis. Contact Lucietta in Reception or the practitioner organising the workshop for further details.
- Presence & Harmony Saturday 5th May 10am – 4.30pm, Join us for a day’s workshop with Jon Schreiber, the Director of the Breema Centre in California
- Two Day ANIMAL COMMUNICATION Workshop 19th & 20th May 2018 Learning Remote Telepathic Animal Communication, with Jane Summers. This two-day animal communication workshop teaches and then explores more deeply, the intricacies of refining your telepathic abilities to allow you to practise animal communication with optimum clarity.
- SPIRITUAL DAY Saturday 2nd June 2018: NATIVE AMERICAN FLUTE WORKSHOP 10:30am – 12:30pm, Fee £25,TRANCE WORKSHOP 1:30pm – 5:30pm, Fee: £45, HEALING SOUND JOURNEY 6:30pm-8:30pm (doors open 6pm), Fee: £12
- Thai Massage one day Introductory Workshop Sunday 3rd June 10am – 4pm. One day informal workshop suitable for qualified therapists and complete beginners. This amazing therapy uses acupressure points, energy line massage and passive stretches to align, increase flexibility and relieve tension. It provides a full body feeling of relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Mindfulness ‘follow up’ course 3 weeks starting Tuesday 3rd July 2018 7 to 9pm £50. Using the mindfulness attributes of kindness, curiosity non judgement and patience.
- Massage Workshop Saturday14th July & Sunday 15th July 10am – 4pm Learn a beautifully relaxing, tension-relieving back, neck, shoulder & head massage to give to family & friends For complete beginners as well as a great refresher – a two day workshop
- Psychological Astrology Workshops Saturdays 10am to 12pm 21st Oct, 18th Nov, 9th Dec, 6th Jan, 10th Feb, 10th Mar, 14th Apr, 12th May These individual workshops are designed to demonstrate how ‘psychological astrology’ works: by linking up Greek Mythology, Astrology and Psychotherapy.
- Monthly Meditation every second Friday of the month Vanessa Murphy The sessions are designed to welcoming you if you are new to meditation as well as support you if you have attended the 8 week mindfulness stress reduction course or an existing meditation practice.